fbpx

This Day in Norwood History- August 5

Gives Norwood Playground Site


05 Aug 1924, Tue The Boston Globe (Boston, Massachusetts)

NORWOOD, Aug 5—A new playground and park will be laid out in the rear of the on land donated to the town by Charles Sumner Bird. At Mr. Bird’s request, the new park will be known as . Plans call for a ball field, small concrete stadium and a wading pool for the children.

Related Posts

error: Content is protected !!
%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close