Norwood Church Has 50th Anniversary
Assisting were Rev. George P. O Conor, pastor of St. Mary’s Church, Dedham, the mother parish: Rev. Daniel O’Connor of East Walpole, a former pastor of St. Catherine’s; Rev. Michael Owens of Quincy, Rev. John Coughlin of Maplewood and Rev. Francis Sullivan of North Andover. Msgr. Joseph C. Walsh, pastor, was in charge of the mass.
(The Boston Globe – April 29, 1940)