This Day In Norwood History-August 18, 1905-Committee On Public Schools Organized
This is the first article in a new series, "Origin of Norwood Names", where we will attempt to determine the story behind the naming of different places, buildings, and streets in Norwood. If you know the origin of a name in Norwood, please send us the information at email@example.com.
The Norwood Civic Association, with a Baseball field in the rear, 1960's May 27, 1911—The Norwood Civic Association is to have one of the best baseball diamonds in Norfolk county. … Continue reading This Day In Norwood History-May 27, 1911-Norwood Civic Association is To Have a Fine Ball Field
New Hearing on Permit to Standard Oil Co NORWOOD, Aug 2, 1926—Tomorrow evening In Holman Hall there will be a reopening of the hearing on the question of a permit … Continue reading This Day in Norwood History- August 2, 1926-FILLING STATION EXCITES NORWOOD
NORWOOD IS TO HAVE A FINE BALL GROUND. The Norwood Civic Association, with a Baseball field in the rear, 1960's NORWOOD, May 27, 1911—The Norwood Civic association is to have … Continue reading This Day In Norwood History-May 27
First Row: Anne Coughlin, Robert X. Chandler, Dorothy A. Nelson, Mary Warlike, Superintendent Leon P. Smelstor, John F. Kiley, Martin B. Curran, Thomas P. Curran, Joan T. Dwane. Second Row: … Continue reading 1948 Norwood Playground Personnel
OLD PARISH CEMETERY Colonial Wars Capt. William Bacon Rev. Thomas Balch William Ellis Revolutionary War William Comey Benjamin Dean Jonathan Dean William Dean Oliver Ellis Capt. Abel Everett Asa EverettCapt. … Continue reading Roll of Honor