Local entrepreneurs George Thomas and David Kelley have taken over management of the landmark Village Inn at Central and Guild streets, renaming it TK’s Meeting House.
Class of 1961 Summer Roundup-This Day in Norwood History-July 20, 1961
This Day in Norwood History-July 20, 1961-Class of 1961 Summer Roundup
Closed For Coasting-This Day in Norwood History-January 3, 1957
For the protection of the children who like coasting, many of the Norwood streets have been closed. This group is gathered around the "Street Closed" sign at Walpole and Bond … Continue reading Closed For Coasting-This Day in Norwood History-January 3, 1957
